Maintenance method of aluminum alloy folding door
1、 Repair technology of aluminum alloy folding door (1) aluminum alloy folding door is often used for connecting parts for a long time, and the door is often opened and closed for a long time. Due to long-term wear or air oxidation, the connecting part of the connecting door is easy to be damaged, resulting in abnormal use.
First check the damage degree of the joint parts, and then use tools to check. According to the degree of damage, the same parts can be repaired or replaced accordingly.
(2) The hinge, pulley, handle and other parts of chain aluminum alloy folding door need to be inspected regularly. Finally, the cycle is three months. If noise is found during use, the switch is laborious and inflexible. First, add some lubricant appropriately and gently push and pull to relieve the pressure. After using lubricating oil, the switch still has problems. First check the cause of the fault, and then replace the corresponding parts. Pay attention to the same model. After installation, continue to check whether the fault is eliminated.
(3) cleaning dust is the killer of all items. Aluminum alloy folding door is easy to accumulate some dust. Focus on the inspection of decorative items, such as seals. If you find dust, clean it up. It should be cleaned regularly, which can be carried out once a month. When using, if the wooden strip is found to be damaged, it can be repaired or replaced according to the damage. The original broken seal needs to be completely removed and replaced with a new one. 2. Repair and maintenance of aluminum alloy folding door
(1) aluminum alloy folding door has its own moisture-proof function, but it should not be used in a humid environment. Although it is designed for long-term ventilation and humidity, it will damage its materials and should not be installed in a humid environment. (2) Aluminum alloy folding doors should not be in contact with corrosive substances such as acid, alkali and salt, so as not to damage their structure.
(3) When cleaning aluminum alloy folding doors, try to use special cleaning tools and detergents. These tools and detergents cannot contain alkaline or acidic, but are mainly mild. Finally, clean the door with clean water and don’t forget to wipe it with a dry towel.
(4) When installing aluminum alloy folding door, pay attention to its drainage system. The drainage system of aluminum alloy folding door needs regular inspection to ensure smooth drainage and avoid scaling, otherwise it will bring inconvenience to use. Affect use.
The maintenance method of aluminum alloy folding door is relatively simple. During maintenance, find out the cause first, and then read the installation instructions to understand the disassembly process for maintenance. The maintenance of aluminum alloy folding door focuses on the damage of parts. The parts to be replaced should be appropriate, and the brand of the same model should be purchased as far as possible. After the aluminum folding door is repaired, please pay attention to the later maintenance, regularly clean the dust and check the drainage system. If you want to know more about your home, please continue to pay attention to your after-sales service.